Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mark. R.I.P.

My colleague Mark passed away last night. And it brought a lot of thoughts to me. I feel very-very sad about his wife and three little kids: his daughter is not such a kid anymore, she will turn 13 in a couple of weeks. But twin-boys will be only 10 in January. Mark was not a healthy person and had lots of health issues. But...but...I still cannot believe it. His family is probably sitting shiva already, although the funeral is scheduled for tomorrow only.

I had a special bond with Mark. He was always at help and I was able to count on him whenever. I am just wondering now why it was given to me to meet him. I might get the answer to my question only later. But I know for fact: when you are asking "that" type of question, you would get an answer. Eventually. But I know I just lost not a colleague. I lost a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment